Tuition per credit hour $45.00 per credit hour
Full Time Tuition and Books $500.00/each academic term
- Application Fee $ 25.00 (one time)
- Registration Fee $ 10.00 (each term)
- Late Registration Fee $ 20.00 (each term)
- Late Payment Fee $ 5.00 (each week late)
- Book and Materials Fee varies for part-time students
- Graduation Fee: Christian Ministry Certificate $ 25.00
- Graduation Fee: Associate Level $ 25.00
- Graduation Fee: Bachelor Level $ 50.00
- Cap and gown [varies per year]
* Application Fee includes the first term’s Registration Fee when a student is accepted into the college.
- Bible – King James or New King James version preferred
- Bible Dictionary
- Comprehensive Bible Concordance
- Standard English Dictionary
All tuition and fees are due in advance one week prior to the beginning of each term, but no later than the first day of class unless other financial arrangements are made through admissions.
* Tuition includes all classes, books, materials, travel expenses for the annual internship, and housing for the annual internship.
SPECIAL FINANCIAL ARRANGEMENTS
Financial assistance is very limited at this time. However, special financial arrangements such as deferred payment plans are available and may be applied for through the admissions office.
At this time, state grants, veteran’s benefits and other federal aid are not available through JCI. However, efforts are being made to provide these opportunities in the future. Disability assistance through the Department of Labor and Rehabilitation Services is available.
Students may apply for withdrawal from JCI at any time during the quarter. However, those who withdraw will receive refunds on tuition according to the following schedule with no exception. Fees and other expenses are nonrefundable. Withdrawal must be done in writing through the admissions office.
The following schedule is based on the week classes begin. Percentage shown is the amount of tuition refundable:
To the end of the second week. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 80%
To the end of the fourth week. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 50%
No refunds will be made after the fourth week of a given term.