- Make appointment with admissions officer or dean during registration hours no later than one week before classes begin.
- Set up tentative class schedule according to the program of study, course availability, and time.
- Set up payment plan through financial advisor, registration table, or financial office (if applicable).
- Take completed registration form to the registrar for schedule confirmation, fee payment, and receipt.
- All students should attend the opening session at the beginning of each term.
Students failing to register during scheduled registration times will have to pay a late registration fee of $20.00. No student should expect to register after the end of the first week of any term.
ADDING OR DROPPING CLASS
Students who wish to add or drop a class must do so in writing at the registrar’s office. Additions or schedule changes will be limited to the first two weeks of classes. Withdrawals may be requested through the eighth week of classes with a grade mark of WP* or WF*. After the eighth week, any withdrawal will result in an incomplete grade for the term.
CHANGE IN STATUS
Those students desiring to make a change in program of study, degree, or status as a full-time or part-time student must do so in writing at the registrar’s office.